Girl from the North Country - Bob Dylan
well, if you're travelin' in the north country fair,
假如你在北方的城市旅行
where the winds hit heavy on the borderline,
那里凛冽的风吹过边疆
remember me to one who lives there.
记得替我向住在那里的一个人问好
she once was a true love of mine.
她曾经是我的真爱
well, if you go when the snowflakes storm,
哦,如果你在雪花风暴来临的时候去那里
when the rivers freeze and summer ends,
河流结冰,夏天结束
please see if she's wearing a coat so warm,
请看看她是否穿着足够暖和的大衣
to keep her from the howlin' winds.
保护她自己不被怒号的风伤害
please see for me if her hair hangs long,
请看一看她是否还留着长发
if it rolls and flows all down her breast.
它们是否在她的胸前飘舞
please see for me if her hair hangs long,
请看一看她是否还留着长发
that's the way i remember her best.
那是我记住她的最好的方式
i'm a-wonderin' if she remembers me at all.
我想知道她是否还记得我
many times i've often prayed
我已经祈祷了很多次
in the darkness of my night,
在我的黑夜
in the brightness of my day.
在我的白天
so if you're travelin' in the north country fair,
假如你在北方的城市旅行
where the winds hit heavy on the borderline,
那里凛冽的风吹过边疆
remember me to one who lives there.
记得替我向住在那里的一个人问好
she once was a true love of mine
她曾经是我的真爱