Father – Dala
My father's never waiting by the window
父亲从不在窗边等待
watching as his life goes by
看着生命黯淡流逝
he gets right in there with both hands and gets dirty
他用双手打开污浊命运之门
he'll be that way until he dies
寂静无言直到黑暗的终点
My father never gave me a curfew this is just what he'd say
父亲留我在夜阑尽处
he said “always wear your runners in the night time
我穿着他的足迹
so you can just run, run away”
夜空漫舞
My father's life was never ever easy
父亲的世界雨雪霏霏只影独行
but he always made it look that way
但他总为我撑伞
he would take me to shoot arrows in the forest
他带我去森林里射箭
and he told me that he loved me every day.
爱我在每一天
My father's never waiting by the window
他从不在窗边等待
watching as his life goes by.
看着生命黯淡流逝