Maybe he's right
也许他是对的
Maybe there is something the matter with me
也许我是有什么问题
I just, I don't see how a world
我只是不觉得
that makes such wonderful things could be bad
创造出那么多美好事物的世界会是恐怖的
Look at this stuff
你看看这个东西
Isn't it neat?
是不是很精致?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
你不觉得我的收藏品很完美吗?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
你不觉得我是
The girl who has everything
拥有所有东西的女孩吗
Look at this trove, treasures untold
看看这些海底宝藏
How many wonders can one ever hold?
有谁能将他们完全收藏?
Looking around here you think
也许你会想
Sure, she's got everything
是的,我拥有一切
I've got gadgets and gismos a plenty
我已拥有了美丽你容貌
I've got who's town what's its galore
我已拥有了无价之宝
I walked in a world of sin, I've got 20
你要珍珠吗,我有20个
But who cares? No big deal
但我不在乎,没有更多
I want more
我想要的
I wanna be where the people are
我想去人类的世界
I wanna see, I wanna see them dancing
我盼望能与他一起跳舞
Walking around on those
漫步在海滩上
What you do call it? Oh, feet
那叫什么,哦脚
Flippin your fingers you don't get too far
如果能拥有那双脚
Legs are required for jumping dances
我愿与它一起跳舞歌唱
Strolling along down a… what's that word again?
走在你条长长的 那是什么字,
Street…
街
Up where they walk, up where they run
一起漫步,一起奔跑
Up where they stay all day in the sun
坐在你沙滩望着你夕阳
Wondering free, wish I could be
多么希望
Part of that world
能有一天与你为伴
What would I give? If I could live out of these corners
不知如何,我才能够离开着海底
What would I pay to spend a day doing all these things?
不知如何,我才能够用一天的时间
Venture on land,
在沙滩上晒太阳, 能够彼此了解
they understand that they don't recommend their daughters
人们不会谴责自己的女儿
Bright young women, sea could swim in
聪颖的年轻女子,厌倦了悠游
Ready to stand
准备好站立
I'm ready to know what the people know
我已经准备好了解人类的世界
Asking my questions, I'll get some answers
让他们解开我心中的迷惑
What's a fire and what is it?
什么是火焰,为何它能
If it would burn
那词是什么,燃烧
When's it my turn?
何时轮到我
More than alive
我何尝不热爱
Love to explore and show up above
热爱探索那高耸的陆地
Out of the scene
走出这片汪洋
Wish I could be
愿我能成为
Part of that world
那世界的一份子