And now, the end is near; 而今,结
局已近 And so I face the final curtain.
帷幕就要落下 My friend, I’ll say it
clear, 朋友,请听我细细讲 I’ll
state my case, of which I’m certain.
那一切还铭记在心的事情 I’ve
lived a life that’s full. 我曾过着充
实的生活 I’ve traveled each and
every highway; 曾经飞驰在高速公
路上,四处旅行 And more, much
more than this, 但比这更重要的是 I
did it my way. 我走自己的路
Regrets, I’ve had a few; 遗憾,也
曾有过一些 But then again, too few
to mention. 但少的不足提起 I did
what I had to do 我做了我应该做
的 And saw it through without
exemption. 即便一切重来,我也不
会改变 I plannedeach charted course; 我曾计划好每
一次行程 Each careful step along the
byway, 还有偏僻小道的每一小步
Oh, and more, much more than this,
但比这更重要的是 I did it my way.
我走自己的路 Yes, there were times,
I’m sure you knew 是的,有那么
几次,你也清楚 When I bit off
more than I could chew. 我有些贪多
不嚼烂 But through it all, when there
was doubt, 但每一次稍有犹豫 I ate
it up and spit it out. 我都会毫不保
留的将一切咽下 I faced it all and I
stood tall; 我昂首面对 And did it my
way. 走自己的路 I’ve loved, I’ve
laughed and cried. 我曾爱过,曾大
声的笑过,哭过 I’ve had my fill;
my share of losing. 曾满足过,也曾
失败过 And now, as tears subside, 现
在,泪水已干 I find it all so amusing
. 我发现一切如此的好笑 To think I
did all that; 想想我曾做过的一切
And may I say - not in a shy way, 我
可以说,毫无羞愧的 No, oh no not
me, 这没有什么了不起的 I did it
my way. 我只是,走了自己的路
For what is a man, what has he got?
人到底为何而活,活着又得到了
些什么? If not himself, then he has
naught. 如果不是自己,那他便虚
度此生 To say the things he truly
feels; 说出自己的真实想法 And not
the words of one who kneels. 永不屈
就说不情愿的话 The record shows I
took the blows - 这盒录音带记录我
所走过的不平和坎坷 And did it my
way 我走的,是自己的路