Danny Boy - 小野リサ
Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
噢!丹尼少年,笛声正在召唤
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
从山谷间到山的另一边
The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying
夏季已走远,花儿都已枯萎
'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide.
你得离去,而我得等待
But come ye back when summer's in the meadow
但你回来了,当夏季回到草原上的时候
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow
或是当山谷沉静下来,因雪而白了头的时候
'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow
我一定会去那儿,不论是阳光普照或阴影覆盖
Oh Danny boy, Danny boy, I love you so.
噢!丹尼少年,我是多么的爱你
And if you come, when all the flowers are dying
如果你在百花凋谢的时候前来
And I am dead, as dead I well may be
而我已经死去,死的很安详
You'll come and find the place where I am lying
你会前来,找到我长眠之地
And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me.
跪下来和我说 再见
And I shall hear, tho' soft you tread above me
我会倾听,虽然你轻柔的踩在我上面
And all my dreams will warm and sweeter be
我的梦将会更温暖而甜蜜
If you'll not fail to tell me that you love me
如果你真的对我说你爱我
I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.
我会在平静中安息,直到你来我身边
I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.
我会在平静中安息,直到你来我身边
I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.
我会在平静中安息,直到你来我身边