my long forgotten cloistered sleep - 梶浦由記
in my long forgotten cloistered sleep
在我遗忘许久的独眠时光里
you and I were resting close in peace
你与我如此亲密的靠近
was it just a dreaming of my heart?
这情景只是我的美梦吧
now I'm crying, don't know why
不知为何 我在哭泣
where do all the tears come from?
眼泪到底源归何处
could no one ever dry up the spring?
是否有人能拭去这如泉涌的痛楚
if you find me crying in the dark
如果你在黑夜里看见我哭泣
please call my name, from the heart
请你真心将我的名字唤起
sing with me a tiny autumn song
与我同唱一首秋日的剖白
weep me melodies of the days gone by
用旋律纪念那往日的情怀
dress my body all in flowers white,
穿上那如花般纯白的衣裳
so no mortal eye can see
不让任何人看穿我的心房
where have all my memories gone?
我的回忆到底去了哪里
should I roam again up yonder hill?
我是否该再踏上那座山的土地
I can never rest my soul
我的灵魂将无法休憩
until you call my name
直到你将我名字唤起
you call my name, from the heart
真心的 将我的名字唤起
in my long forgotten cloistered sleep
在我遗忘许久的独眠时光里
someone kissed me, whispering words of love
有个人吻着我 呢喃爱的话语
is it just a longing of my heart?
这情景只是心的渴望吧
such a monment of such peace
多么宁静 让人安心
where do all the tears come from?
眼泪到底源归何处
with no memories, why should I cry?
没有记忆的我怎么会痛哭
I can never rest my soul
我的灵魂将无法休憩
until you call my name...you call my name
直到你将我的名字唤起 将我唤起
you call my name, call my soul, from the heart
将我唤起 真心的 将我的灵魂唤起