Greenfields - The Brothers Four
once there were green fields kissed by the sun.
曾有一片被阳光亲吻过的绿野
once there were valleys where rivers used to run.
曾有一片山谷 河水潺潺流过
once there were blue skies with white clouds high above.
曾有一片蓝天 白云高挂天上
once they were part of an everlasting love.
他们都曾是永恒的爱的一部分
we were the lovers who strolled through green fields.
我俩正是漫步穿过绿野的恋人
green fields are gone now, parched by the sun.
绿野已不再 被太阳晒成焦黄
gone from the valleys where rivers used to run.
从潺潺河水曾经流过的山谷中消失
gone with the cold wind that swept into my heart.
随着吹进我心里的寒风消失
gone with the lovers who let their dreams depart.
随着让梦想分道扬镳的恋人消失
where are the green fields that we used to roam ?
我俩曾漫步其中的绿野如今何在
i'll never know what made you run away.
我永远无法得知你为何要离开
how can i keep searching when dark clouds hide the day.
当乌云蔽日 我该如何找寻
i only know there's nothing here for me.
我只知道此地已无容身之处
nothing in this wide world, left for me to see.
天地之大 已没有属于我的景色
but i'll keep on waiting until you return.
我依然在等待 等你回来
i'll keep on waiting until the day you learn.
我会等下去 等到你回信转意
you can't be happy while your heart's on the roam,
你不可能快来 当你的心仍在漂泊
you can't be happy until you bring it home.
你不可能快来 除非你的心已归来
home to the green fields and me once again
再度回到这片绿野 和我身边