Wishful Thinking - The Ditty Bops
Why does blood turn brown when it dries?
为什么血液变成棕色干燥时
Why do the tears well up in your eyes?
为什么你眼中的泪水,做好了吗
Why didn't I learn to ride my bike
为什么我不愿意骑自行车
When it was warm and sunny outside?
当它是温暖和阳光充足的外面
Why can't little kids tie their shoes?
为什么不小的孩子系鞋带吗
Why can't the white people play the blues?
为什么白人不能弹奏布鲁斯
Why can't I fall in love with you?
为什么我不能爱上你
It must be because of the seasons.
一定是因为季节
When the leaves start falling from the trees,
当树叶开始落下来
When the birds start flirting with the bees,
当鸟儿与蜜蜂开始调情
When the wind starts blowing from the East to the West;
当风开始吹从东到西
Maybe you'll be the one that I like best.
也许你会是我最喜欢的那一个
Clouds start forming I can't complain,
云开始形成我不能抱怨
'Cause I think we might be in need of some rain.
因为我想我们可能需要一些雨
When it starts pouring
当它开始浇筑
Don't hide away without me.
不要躲一躲,没有我
I bought an umbrella big enough for two,
我买了一把伞,足够大的两个
But it feels pretty empty under here without you.
但这感觉很空在这里没有你
Dry as a bone but I'm still alone
干透了但我还是独自一人
I'm so grey..
我是如此的灰色的
When you're standing in a puddle with wet feet;
当你站在一个脚湿水坑
And your head is sore from pounding drops of sleet.
你的头砸滴雨夹雪疮
When the cold and lonely hours put your heart to the test..
当寒冷和寂寞,把你的心来测试的
Maybe I'll be the one that you like best.
也许我会成为一个你最喜欢的
When the leaves start falling from the trees,
当树叶开始落下来
When the birds start flirting with the bees,
当鸟儿与蜜蜂开始调情
When the wind starts blowing from the East to the West;
当风开始吹从东到西
Maybe you'll be the one that I like best.
也许你会是我最喜欢的那一个
If the sky can open its eyes
如果天空张开它的眼睛
And cry from up above..
声从上述
Let's shed some tears of joy
让我们流下了高兴的眼泪
And fall in love.
坠入爱河