Dreams - The Cranberries
Oh, my life is changing everyday,
生活每天都在变
In every possible way.
变化莫测,各个方面
And oh, my dreams,
我的梦啊
it's never quiet as it seems,
它从不像它表面看似的一样
Never quiet as it seems.
不像它表面看似的一样
I know I've felt like this before,
以往也曾有同感
but now I'm feeling it even more,
可是现在感觉更强烈
Because it came from you.
因为这一切都因为你
And then I open up and see
我敞开心扉,睁大眼睛
the person falling here is me,
发现自己不知所措
A different way to be.
究竟何去何从
Ah, la da ah...
Ah, la da ah...
La...
La...
I want more imposible to ignore,
我想知道更多,不能装作不知道
Imposible to ignore.
装作不知道
And they'll come true,
梦想终究会实现
impossible not to do,
不会迷惘永远
Impossible not to do.
迷惘永远
And now I tell you openly,
现在我要大声对你说
you have my heart so don't hurt me.
你拥有我的心了,请不要让伤害我
You're what I couldn't find.
你正是我遍寻不著的
A totally amazing mind,
一颗神奇的心
so understanding and so kind;
如此善解人意,如此亲切
You're everything to me.
你就是我的一切
Oh, my life,
我的人生
Is changing every day,
每天都在变化
In every possible way.
在每个方面
And oh, my dreams,
我的梦啊
It's never quiet as it seems,
它从不像它表面看似的一样
'Cause you're a dream to me,
因为你就是我的梦想
Dream to me.
我的梦想