The Virgin Queen
贞洁的女王
Panda-ghost-face
黑眼圈,鬼一般的面孔
oh, dear me I do still ponder on
噢,我仍确深思于
the old "first question" I ever raised
我曾提出的古老的"第一个问题"
was by mistake, a "singular" one.
竟是一个"奇异"的错误问题
Handsome and straight
英俊并且率直
I only detect the safety of denial
我只觉察到否定的安全性
the "masculinear", slap in the face
"雄性"一词,扇在脸上
there are some tears I shall never cry
有些泪我永不会哭泣
Brothers in arms I tend to ignore
我趋于忽视拥抱的兄弟
I am sadly waving a sigh
from the other shore
我自彼岸悲哀地发出叹息
It is by far not an easy thing
to delight the barrent heart
of the Virgin Queen.
至今,取悦贞洁女王无果的心不是一件容易的事
There is not a man walking this earth
that I would like to watch
地球上没有哪个男人我愿意看
I do not care about your pretty face
我不在乎你漂亮的脸
I never thought about your crotch!
我从没幻想过你的下身
I do not marvel at your body
我对你的身体并不好奇,
be it athletic or fat
无论是健壮结实的还是肥胖臃肿的
I do not long for your sick kiss
我并不渴望你恶心的吻
there is no room for you in my bed!
我的床上没有你存在的空间!
There's no magic-man wand'ring here,
who's wand I'd want to touch!
没有哪个想彼此触摸的不可思议的男人徘徊在这里
Well, I don't mind a handsome face
我不介意英俊的脸
but none shall ever make me blush!
但没有哪一个能让我脸红
I never bowed before a statu(r)e
我绝不会面对身高而伏首
for I'm the Gorgon's work of art,
因为我是丑陋女怪的杰作
I am not dying to be kissed
我不渴望被亲吻
there's no fire in my well-sedated heart
我镇静的心里没有激情
Sailors, soldiers, cops and rangers
水手,士兵,警察和巡警
and fire-fighters too
还有消防员
some like a man in uniform,
我承认,我也喜欢
well, I confess ... I do.
有人喜欢穿制服的男人,
Auf Pfederucken wohnt das Gluck
Schau, dieser hengst ist gut bestuckt!
It is, by far, not an easy thing
to delight the heart of the Virgin Queen
至今,取悦贞洁女王无果的心不是一件容易的事
Oh, sailors, soldiers, cops, and rangers
fire-fighters too
噢,水手,士兵,警察和巡警,还有消防员
some like a man in uniform
and our queen does too.
有人喜欢穿制服的男人,我们的女王也喜欢
But she is married to the throne
但她嫁给了王权
the royal sceptre that she holds
嫁给了她手持的权杖
she made the greatest sacrifice
for the poses she's destined to strike!
为了注定摆出的姿态,她已经做了最大的牺牲
We're sailors, soldiers, cops and rangers,
fire-fighters too,
我们是水手,我们是士兵,我们是警察,我们是巡警,我们是消防员
we're marching men in uniform
我们身着制服行军
our queen is fair and true
我们的女王美丽且真实
Oh, she's so lonely on her throne
噢,她孤独地坐在王位上
cold is the sceptre that she holds
她手持的权杖冰冷
She made the greatest sacrifice
for the poses that she's destined to strike
为了注定摆出的姿态,她已经做了最大的牺牲
Brothers in arms I tend to ignore,
我趋于忽视拥抱的兄弟
I am sadly waving a sigh from the other shore
我自彼岸悲哀地发出叹息
It is by far not an easy thing
to delight the barren heart of the Birgin Queen
至今,取悦贞洁女王无果的心不是一件容易的事
至今,取悦贞洁女王无果的心不是一件容易的事