Turning page - Sleeping At Last
I've waited a hundred years.
百年等待
But I'd wait a million more for you.
等你千年也甘愿
Nothing prepared me for
要怎么做
What the privilege of being yours would do.
才能得到将你拥有的特权
If I had only felt the warmth within your touch,
如果曾感受你抚摸的温暖
If I had only seen how you smile when you blush,
曾瞥见你害羞时的微笑
Or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough,
异或看见你全神贯注时翘起的嘴唇
I would have known what I was living for all along.
我就会早已明白一生所求
What I've been living for.
一生所求
Your love is my turning page,
你的爱如我阅读的书卷
Where only the sweetest words remain.
只留无比的甜蜜再字中
Every kiss is a cursive line,
每个亲吻都深藏于行间
Every touch is a redefining phrase.
每次的接触都给词汇新的意义
I surrender who I've been for who you are,
为你我愿做任何改变
For nothing makes me stronger than, your fragile heart.
没什么比守护你脆弱的心让我更加坚强
If I had only felt how it feels to be yours
如果我早知道拥有你的感受
Well, I would have known what I've been living for all along.
我就会早已明白一生所求
What I've been living for.
一生所求
Though we're tethered to the story we must tell,
尽管我们被命运牵绊
When I saw you, well, I knew we'd tell it well.
但当我看见你 我就知道生命会很精彩
With a whisper, we will tame the vicious seas.
只需低语一声 就能让澎湃的心海平复
Like a feather bringing kingdoms to their knees.
如羽冠般让子民跪伏