Cause You're My Zing(电影《精灵旅社》片尾曲) - Selena Gomez
I thought I found a love but she was just a fling.
我以为是真爱,结果只是暧昧
And then I'm a girl,
然后我遇到了一个女孩
and felt a different thing.
感觉大有不同
It's like your hit in the ring like you're pulled by a string.
就像正中红心,魂牵梦萦
Can't breathe like you're choking on a chicken wing.
小鹿乱撞,无法呼吸
It was a thing called a zing.
不经意来到的爱
And I wanted to sing,
让我想放声歌唱
and listen to the ballads of a man named Sting.
听那个人的歌声叫做斯汀
Baby, looks in your eye.
宝贝,望向你的眼眸
And it's suddenly spring like when Nala kissed Simba in the lion king.
好似春日降临,就如狮子王里的娜娜看见辛巴
Zinging in the air and I don't have a care.
空气中擦出火花,我却无法觉察
I'm winging from the zing that we share.
我在其中翱翔荡漾
Zinging in the rain.
在雨中擦出火花
Now I'm feeling no pain.
痛楚都消逝不见
It's real, time for celebrating cause you're my zing.
此刻就应欢庆,因为你是我的命中注定
(Drag, ready to throw down?
你准备好了吗?
No,
没有
no I just came closer to hear you better.
我走近点,好听得更清楚
Oh, come on!
得了吧
Just give it a try.
试试吧
Alright.
好吧
Maybe just a little bit).
就一点儿
So listen all you zingers from here to beijing.
从这里到北京是命中注定,我们在聆听
You better grab a box of strings and get ready
相爱就要相守
to cling cause if love was money, you'd better be yelling "cha - ching",
如果爱就是金钱,你就会唱起数钱声
cause next to zing, cupid's arrow's a little bee sting,
有了命中注定,丘比特之箭也不过蜜蜂一刺
it was a zing and a zang and a ziygididy and there was one only one
是我的命中注定
lady in the zing for me cause when you zing (when you zing)!
只有一位美女
You better know one little thing: the only thing
你需要知道一件小事:只有一件事
you're gonnna sling is a wedding ring!
你要知道,最好的珠宝,是那婚戒
Zinging in the air.
空气中擦出火花
Now I don't have a care.
我却无法觉察
I'm winging from the zing that we share.
我在其中翱翔荡漾
Zinging in the rain.
在雨中擦出火花
Now I'm feeling no pain.
痛楚都消逝不见
It's a real time celebrating for cause you're my zing.
此刻就应欢庆,因为你是我的命中注定
To the zing y'all, y'all.ba-da-bing
只为真爱,大伙儿,大伙儿,吧嗒槟
Gonnna knock you out right outta that ring y'all.
把你从戒指环中踢飞
Better ring y'all, happening y'all.
戒指,大伙儿,要买戒指,大伙儿
Pay attention to the undead king, y'all!
注意没死的国王,大伙儿
Oh!
哦!
Oh!
哦!
Oh!
哦!
Oh!....
哦!