Snow (Hey Oh) - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Come to decide that the things that I tried were in my life just to get high on.
来做决定吧,决定那些我曾试过很多次将它们融入我这一生中的事情
When I sit alone, come get a little known
当我一人独处时,便慢慢能弄明白一些
But I need more than myself this time.
但现在,我需要的多过我本身
Step from the road to the sea to the sky, and I do believe that we rely on
从陆地走向大海走向天边 ,然后,我真的相信了我们所依靠的
When I lay it on, come get to play it on
当我依靠着它,试着接近去深入它
All my life to sacrifice.
我奉献了我的一生
Hey oh... listen what I say oh
听我说吧
I got your hey oh, now listen what I say oh
我得到了你 现在听听我说吧
When will I know that I really can't go
当我知道我真的离不开
To the well once more - time to decide on.
再次来到井旁-由时间来决定
Well it's kiliing me, when will I really see, all that I need to look inside.
再次来到井旁-由时间来决定
Come to belive that I better not leave before I get my chance to ride,
来吧,请相信,在我有机会可以逃走前我最好不要离开
Well it's killing me, what do I really need - all that I need to look inside.
好吧,它将杀了我,什么才是我真正所需,所有我需要的都在井底
Hey oh... listen what I say oh
嘿 听我说吧
Come back and hey oh
回来
look at what I say oh
看看我说了什么
The more I see the less I know
我看到的越多便知道地越少
The more I like to let it go - hey oh, woah...
便更乐意去放手
People need the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow,
人们需要另一个完美幻想世界的掩护,那里就像是白雪一样纯洁
Finally divided by a word so undecided and there's nowhere to go;
最终,却被一句未知的话语瓦解,无处可逃
Inbetween the cover of another perfect wonder and it's so white as snow,
就在那个被掩盖的完美幻想世界里,一切是那么洁白,就像雪一样
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go
奔跑穿过田野,那儿我所有的足迹都将被掩盖,终将无处可去
Ho!
哦
Went to descend to ammend for a friend of the channels that had broken down.
来到下行修正为了那么毫无出路的朋友
Now you bring it up, I'm gonna ring it up - just to hear you sing it out.
现在你把它放出来,我很想把它圈起来--只为听听你将它唱出
Step from the road to the sea to the sky,
从陆地走向大海走向天边
And I do belive what we rely on,
然后,我真的相信了我们所依靠的
When I lay it on, come get to play it on
当我依靠着它,试着接近去深入它
All my life to sacrifice
我奉献了我的一生
Hey oh... Listen what I say oh
嘿 听我说吧
I got your hey oh... listen what I say oh
我得到了你 嘿 听听我说吧
The more I see, the less I know
我看到的越多便知道地越少
The more I like to let it go - hey oh woah...
便更乐意去放手 - 嘿...哦
People need the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow.
人们需要另一个完美幻想世界的掩护,那里就像是白雪一样纯洁
Finally divided by a word so undecided and there's nowhere to go
最终却被一句未知的话语瓦解,无处可逃
Inbetween the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow
就在那个被掩盖的完美幻想世界里,一切是那么洁白,就像雪一样
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go.
奔跑穿过田野,那儿我所有的足迹都被掩盖终无处可去
I said hey hey yeah oh yeah, tell my love now.
我说 嘿嘿耶哦耶 现在就告诉我的爱
Hey hey yeah oh yeah, tell my love now.
嘿嘿耶哦耶 现在就告诉我的爱
People need the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow,
人们需要另一个完美幻想世界的掩护,那里就像是白雪一样纯洁
Finaly divided by a word so undecided and there's nowhere to go.
最终却被一句未知的话语瓦解,无处可逃
People need the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow...
人们需要另一个完美幻想世界的掩护,那里就像是白雪一样纯洁
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go.
奔跑穿过田野,那儿我所有的足迹都被掩盖终无处可去
I said hey oh yeah oh yeah...
我说 嘿嘿耶哦耶
tell my love now
现在就告诉我的爱
Hey yeah yeah... oh yeah.
嘿嘿耶哦耶