Somebody's World - Rie fu
So touch me like a soft breeze,
像轻柔的微风一样抚摸我
I never knew I could be so blessed
我从不知道 自己可以如此幸运
What I had dreamed of had swept thru my cheek,
我所梦想的已经扫过面颊
and now it swept away once again
而现在它又一次扫过
What if her life was on air every weekdays,
如果她的生活 在每个工作日的10点到11:35
from 10~11:35
都会直播
Would you care enough to watch it with a handful
你是否足够关心 去观看
of popcorn in your hand?
手里握着一小把爆米花
Would it entertain you enough for the day?
它能否让你一天感到愉快?
Would you care enough to know that
你是否足够关心
she feels like she's abandoned
去知道她是否感觉自己被
from the people she thinks she still can't open up her heart to?
她认为永远可以敞开心扉的人而抛弃?
Would you be kind enough to know that they've got something to say,
你是否有足够的耐心 去知道他们是否有话要说
but everything inside pulls them down to the point
但内心的一切 总是把他们拉到那个点上
where they can't sing out to the world
让他们无法对世界倾诉
小さい頃大人は 皆正しい生き物だと思ってた
小的时候认为 大人都是正确的生物
いつかは自分もそんな風になれると思ってた
我有一天也会变成那样
夢で見た光景は美しく輝いてた
梦里看见的情景那样美丽 光芒闪耀
だけどとても悲しくて涙こらえてた
但是太过悲哀 而掉下眼泪
私にはことばと少しのコードあれば
只要给我些许语言暗示
心が温かくなってく
我的心就会变得温暖
I just wanna be the free and natural me
我只想自由 保持天生的样子
I just want you to feel the same as me
我只想要你和我的感受一样
dream 追ってくうちに君から遠ざかっていった
追梦的过程中 渐渐远离你
満足したくはない もって上届くように 歩き続けたいから
因为不满足 总是朝着更高的地方前进
I reach out for you
我将手伸向你
feeling the beat in your hand
感受你脉搏的跳动
I just wanna be free
我只想自由
Can you strike up a conversation
你可以跟街上的陌生人搭讪
with a stranger on the street and make a connection?
然后保持联系吗?
Stop them from jumping off the platform!
阻止他们跳离平台!
Don't use up all you've got,
不要用尽你得到的所有东西
if you really wanna stay here long enough to be saved.
如果你想待在这里 直到得救
What if her life was on air every weekdays,
如果她的生活 在每个工作日的10点到11:35
from 10~11:35
都会直播
Would you care enough to watch it with a handful
你是否足够关心 去观看?
of popcorn in your hand?
手里握着一小把爆米花
Would it entertain you enough for the day?
它能否让你一天感到愉快?