Money - Pink Floyd
Money, get away.
钱,你给我滚远点
Get a good job with good pay and you're okay.
有一份好工作,薪水再高一点就好了
Money, it's a gas.
钱,有它就是爽
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash.
双手牢牢攥紧现金然后存进银行
New car, caviar, four star daydream,
新车、鱼子酱以及四星级的白日梦
Think I'll buy me a football team.
我还想买下一个足球队
Money, get back.
钱,给我回来
I'm all right Jack keep your hands off of my stack.
老兄我很好 别碰我的这堆钱
Money, it's a hit.
钱,受人欢迎
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit.
别拿知足常乐那套鬼话唬弄我
I'm in the high-fidelity first class traveling set
我坐在最顶级的旅行仓里
And I think I need a Lear jet.
我觉得我还需要一架私人飞机
Money, it's a crime.
钱,就是罪恶
Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie.
大家平分 但是休想从我这里拿走一分一毫
Money, so they say
钱,所以他们说
Is the root of all evil today.
而今就是万恶之源
But if you ask for a raise it's no surprise that they're giving none away.
但是如果你需要加薪 不足为奇的是他们才不会给你
HuHuh! I was in the right!
哈哈!我是对的
Yes, absolutely in the right!
是的 我完全是对的
I certainly was in the right!
我当然是对的
You was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a bruising!
你肯定是对的 这老家伙为了一次挫伤再次巡航
Yeah!
耶
Why does anyone do anything?
为什么任何人都有事做
I don't know, I was really drunk at the time!
我不知道那时我真的醉了
I was just telling him, he couldn't get into number 2.
我只是告诉他别去找
He was asking why he wasn't coming up on freely,
他一直在问的2号 为什么他不能无所拘束地上来
After I was yelling and screaming and telling him why he wasn't coming up on freely.
在我大喊大叫之后在我尖叫着对他说为什么他不能无所拘束地上来之后
It came as a heavy blow, but we sorted the matter out
这是一个沉重的打击 但是我们解决了