Money - Pink Floyd
Money, get away.
钱,你给我滚远点
Get a good job with good pay and you're okay.
有一份好工作,薪水再高一点就好了
Money, it's a gas.
钱,有它就是爽
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash.
双手牢牢攥紧现金然后存进银行
New car, caviar, four star daydream,
新车、鱼子酱以及四星级的白日梦
Think I'll buy me a football team.
我还想买下一个足球队
Money, get back.
钱,给我回来
I'm all right Jack keep your hands off of my stack.
老兄我很好 别碰我的这堆钱
Money, it's a hit.
钱,受人欢迎
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit.
别拿知足常乐那套鬼话唬弄我
I'm in the high-fidelity first class traveling set
我坐在最顶级的旅行仓里
And I think I need a Lear jet.
我觉得我还需要一架私人飞机
Money, it's a crime.
钱,就是罪恶
Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie.
大家平分 但是休想从我这里拿走一分一毫
Money, so they say
钱,所以他们说
Is the root of all evil today.
而今就是万恶之源
But if you ask for a raise it's no surprise that they're giving none away.
但是如果你需要加薪 不足为奇的是他们才不会给你
HuHuh! I was in the right!
哈哈!我是对的
Yes, absolutely in the right!
是的 我完全是对的
I certainly was in the right!
我当然是对的
You was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a bruising!
你肯定是对的 这老家伙为了一次挫伤再次巡航
Yeah!
耶
Why does anyone do anything?
为什么任何人都有事做
I don't know, I was really drunk at the time!
我不知道那时我真的醉了
I was just telling him, he couldn't get into number 2.
我只是告诉他别去2号
He was askingwhy he wasn't coming up on freely,
他一直在问 为什么他不能无所拘束地上来
after I was yelling and screaming and telling him why he wasn't coming up on freely.
在我尖叫着对他说为什么他不能无所拘束地上来之后
It came as a heavy blow, but we sorted the matter out
这是一个沉重的打击 但是我们解决了