Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
so so you think you can tell
那么,那么你认为你可以区分
heaven from hell
天堂与地狱
blue skys from pain.
在伤痛中辨别蓝天
can you tell a green field
能分出一片绿地吗
from a cold steel rail?
从冰冷的铁轨中区
a smile from a veil?
从面纱中辨别出笑容
do you think you can tell?
你认为你能做到吗
and did they get you to trade
还有他们是否令你
your heros for ghosts?
以英雄换得幽魂
hot ashes for trees?
用炙热的灰烬来交换一片树林
hot air for a cool breeze?
用滚烫的空气来交换冰冷的和风
cold comfort for change?
用于事无补的慰藉来换得某个转变
and did you exchange
你又是否愿意用战争中的平凡
a walk on part in the war
用战争中的平凡
for a lead role in a cage?
去换来禁锢中的领导一切
How I wish how I wish
我是多么愿你
you were here
多么愿你在此
We're just two lost souls
我们只是两个失落的灵魂
swimming in a fish bowl
在鱼池中游弋
year after year
年复一年
Running over the same old ground
在同样古老的土地上跑过
What have you found?
我们发现了什么
The same old fears
只是相同的古老恐惧
Wish you were here
愿你在此