Diary - Bread
I found her diary underneath a tree.
树荫下,我发现了她的记事。
and started reading about me
读起来关于我的部分。
The words she's written took me by surpise,
她的言语真令人惊讶,
you'd never read them in her eyes.
你不会在她眼里了解到这些。
They said that she had found the love she waited for.
上面写着她已经找到了等待已久的爱情。
Wouldn't you know it, she wouldn't show it.
你不会知道(这些),她也不会表现出来。
When she confronted with the writing there,
面对所写,她只是表现的若无其事。
simply pretended not to care.
我并不在意,。
I passed it off as just in keeping with
只是当做令她
her total disconcerting air
躁动不安的空气
and though she tried to hide
虽然她试图闪躲
the love that she denied,
和否认的这种爱,
wouldn't you know it, she wouldn't show it.
你不会明白,她也不会对你说。
And as I go through my life, I will give to her my wife,
在我余生。我想给她——我的妻子,
all the sweet things that I can find.
我所能找到的所有幸福。
I found her diary underneath a tree.
我在树下发现了她的记事。
and started reading about me.
读起来关于我的事情。
The words began stick and tears to flow.
言语开始变得清晰,泪水不自觉的留下。
Her meaning now was clear to see.
她的意思开始显而易见。
The love she'd waited for was someone else not me.
她所等待的爱人或许不是我,
Wouldn't you know it, she wouldn't show it.
你不会明白,她也不会说。
and as I go through my life, I will wish for her his wife
我会穷我一生。祝愿她 他的妻子,
all the sweet things that she can find
找到所有她能发觉的甜蜜,
all the sweet things they can find
他们能找到的所有幸福……
all the sweet things they can find
他们能找到的所有幸福……