Thinking About You-Norah Jones
Yesterday I saw the sun shinin',
昨日看见太阳升起,
And the leaves were fallin' down softly,
树叶温柔的飘落,
My cold hands needed a warm, warm touch,
我冰冷的双手需要温暖的抚摸,
And I was thinkin' about you.
于是我想念你。
Here I am lookin' for signs of leaving,
我在这里寻找着你离开的迹象,
You hold my hand, but do you really need me?
你握着我的手,但你真的需要我吗?
I guess it's time for me to let you go,
我猜到了你离我而去的时候了,
And I've been thinkin' about you,
于是我想念你,
I've been thinkin' about you.
想念你。
When you sail across the ocean waters,
当你在大海中扬帆远航
And you reach the other side safely,
当你在另一片大陆上安全靠岸。
Could you smile a little smile for me?
你是否会微笑呢,向我微笑。
'cause I'll be thinkin' about you,
因为我正在想念你。
I'll be thinkin' about you,
我会想念你,
I'll be thinkin' about you,
我会想念你,
I'll be thinkin' about you.
我会想念你。