She Wouldn't Be Gone - Blake Shelton
Red roadside wild flower if I'd only picked you
如果我可以摘到你 路边红色的野花
Took you home set you on the counter
我会把你带回家放在柜台上
Oh, at least a time or two
至少一天或两天
Maybe she'd thought it through.
也许她深思熟虑过
Yellow sunset slowly dipping down in the rear view
黄色落日从后面缓缓落下
Oh, how she'd love to sit and watch you
她有多喜欢坐下来看着你
I could have done that a whole lot more
我可以做全部甚至更多
If I hadn't been so stubborn, been so selfish
如果我不是如此固执如此自私
Thought about her more, thought about me less
多想她点少想我点
Joked and maked her laugh, held her when she cried
说笑话逗乐她 在她哭泣时拥抱她
A little more that.. maybe I...
再多一点 也许我
Wouldn't be driving like hell flying like crazy down the highway
不会开车那么快就像飞起来 在公路上疯狂
Calling everyone we know stopping any place she might be
告诉我们认识的每个人 堵住她可能到的任何地方
Going any place she might go beating on the dash
去她可能去的任何地方
Screaming out her name at the windshield tears soaking up my face
大喊她的名字 任凭挡风玻璃上的泪水从我的脸上流下
If I had loved her this much all along, maybe maybe,yeaa maybe...
如果我曾经能像这样一直爱她 也许
She wouldn't be gone.. she wouldn't be gone..
她就不会离开
She warned me it was coming said if I didn't change
她警告过我如果我不改变
She was leaving
她会离开
I just didn't believe she would ever really walk out,
但是我不相信她会真的离开
God, I believe her now
上帝 我现在相信她了
Called her mamma, cried like a baby to her best friend
呼喊她 对着她最好的朋友哭得像个孩子
If they've seen her, they ain't sayin, they ain't sayin...
如果他们看到她 他们不会说
Now, I'm cursing like a fool, praying it ain't too late
现在我就像个傻瓜 祈祷不会太迟
All I wanna do is fix my mistakes.
我想做的就是弥补我的错误
Find her beg her for one more try, until then damn it I"ll..
找到她祈求她 一直努力直到我
Be driving like hell flying like crazy down the highway
在公路上驰骋就像要飞起来一样
Calling everyone we know stopping any place she might be
告诉我们认识的每个人 堵住她可能到的任何地方
Going any place she might go beating on the dash
去她可能去的任何地方
Screaming out her name at the windshield tears soaking up my face
大喊她的名字 任凭挡风玻璃上的泪水从我的脸上流下
If I had loved her this much all along, maybe maybe, yeaa maybe...
如果我曾经能像这样一直爱她 也许
She wouldn't be gone..
她就不会离开
I wouldn't be beating on the dash
我就不必忍受这样的痛苦
Screaming out her name at the windshield tears soaking up my face
大喊她的名字 任凭挡风玻璃上的泪水从我的脸上流下
If I had loved her this much all along,maybe maybe,yeaa maybe...
如果我曾经能像这样一直爱她 也许
She wouldn't be gone..
她就不会离开
Red roadside wild flower if I'd only picked you
如果我可以摘到你 路边红色的野花
Took you home set you on the counter,oh at least a time or two
我会把你带回家放在柜台上 至少一天或两天
Maybe she'd thought it through...
也许她深思熟虑过