New York New York - B.O.B
This is the finish my friend' this is the end.
这是结局,我的朋友,这是终点
It's a revolution' it's a civilian revenge.
这是一场革命,是平民的报复
There's no need to move' or adjust your television.
不必离开,也不必转台
Whenever an era dies' another era begins.
一个时代终结时,另一个时代将开始
These American fights' these American wars'
这些美国的抗争,这些美国的战争
These American stripes' these American stars'
这些美国的星条旗纹,美国的星星
but these American cages have American bars.
这些美国的牢笼有着美国的枷锁
We hungered for truth so we headed for y'all.
我们寻求真相,所以我们直奔你们而去
Towers are crumblin'' bridges are fallin''
建筑坍塌,桥梁坠落
limits are fadin'' the normal is borin'.
规则被打破,普通及其无聊
Looking at time move progressively forward;
时间在一刻不停地走着
Looking at days just vanish before me.
时光在我们面前消逝
You wanted a benz' but you couldn’t afford it.
你想要一辆奔驰,却穷到买不起
Now you were killed to put your foot in the (toilet.)
如果现在你被人干掉,你的肢体将被扔到荒野
It's a different of madness' and never look backwards.
这是一个疯狂的举动,没有退路
But this is a crisis' prepare for disaster.
这是一场迎接灾难的危机
Start spreading the news'
开始蔓延的消息
I'm leaving today'
今天我要离去
I want to be a part of it'
我要加入其中
New York' New York' New York.
纽约,纽约,纽约
Breaker breaker 9' breaker breaker 1'9.
中断,中断 九一一 中断,中断 九一一
Could you please get an operator on the phone line.
是否可以请你安排一个话务员
This is not a riot' it's way much more than that;
这不是骚乱,是比骚乱更疯狂的举动
These people are dyin'' we are under attack.
民不聊生,我们正遭受的攻击
Wait' let me call you back.
等等,我叫你回来,
Wait' let me get my stack
等等,我要带着我的武器
Cuz we aint taking shit' so therefore
因为我们不是在胡说,
we're fightin' back.
我们是在反击
We aint waitin' on the line for one 9' 1' 1' 9' 9;
我们的坚守不是为了九一一
Whatever man' I aint got time for all this nonsense'
不管你是谁,我没有时间听你胡说
Enemy responses'
敌人的反击,
aint a dial tone in our home on the continent
不是家中打来的电话
Got me in these bandages'
让我从绷带中解脱,
this jungle (that's our blunderin')
让着钢铁丛林埋葬我们的狂暴
Man I swear they sleepin''
我发誓他们只是睡着了,
they unconscious' or they slumberin'.
我们毫无意识,他们或许只是在沉睡
It's how we break the peace
我们就是这样破坏了和平,
to get a piece of what we goin' to get
去抢回属于我们的东西
Act like we new to this' act like goin' run with it
行动吧,虽然我们不知所措,行动吧,让我们进行到底
Let them know we run this shit'
让他们知道,我们来了
and let them just how you feel the way your country is.
让他们感受到你的国家所经历的一切
Now look how beautiful destruction is.
现在,请看,毁灭也是如此美丽
Start spreading the news'
开始蔓延的消息
I'm leaving today'
今天我要离去
I want to be a part of it'
我要加入其中
New York' New York' New York.
纽约,纽约,纽约