Not Running Anymore-Bon Jovi
Bless me father I have sinned
上帝请保佑我 我已经犯下很多罪
I'm not sure where to begin.
以至于不知从哪里说起
I won't name names or where I've been
我不会指名道姓或我去过的地方
But I've been there and back again
即便我去过天堂或着地狱
No Hail Marys will save me
我已经无药可救
You learned to live with memories
我的罪孽伴随我的余生
Here, slip this sinner up your sleeve
但如今我想将过错隐瞒
Just stay inside until I leave.
藏在心里不被他人发现
I've been running, always running
我一直都在逃避
Never have both feet on the floor.
我从来没有脚踏实地
I've been running, always running,
我害怕面对现实
Now I'm not runnning any more...
现在我选择鼓起勇气
The hands of time may tick no more
时间对我而言不剩多少了
Let darkness fall upon this door
夜幕降临在这个季节
No waves will wash up on this shore
我心如水 不再有任何波澜
I won the fight but lost the war.
曾经的辉煌如今只剩落寞
I've been running, always running
我一直都在逃避
Never had both feet on the floor
我从来没有脚踏实地
And I've been running, always running
我害怕面对现实
Now I ain't running anymore.
现在我选择鼓起勇气
There were roses I have loved
曾经半陪伴过我的挚友啊
Who've given or have given up
他们早已放弃或屈服于生活
I pushed your patience and my luck
我消磨掉你的耐心和我的幸运
It wasn't love I didn't trust
我相信爱情
It wasn't you, or me, or us
但他并没有那么简单
You've shouldered ifs, and ands, and buts
你给了我太多的理由
It's that way ok, I've said too much
如果你以为一切妥当 我无话可说
But I've been running, always running
我一直都在逃避
Never had both feet on the floor
我从来没有脚踏实地
I've been running, always running
我害怕面对现实
Now I ain't running anymore
现在我选择鼓起勇气