For the First Time in Forever - Kristen Bell
You don’t have to protect me, I’m not afraid!
你用不着保护我,我一点儿都不害怕!
Please don’t shut me out again,
求你别又把我拒之门外
Please don’t slam the door
请别甩上门
You don’t have to keep your distance anymore
你不必和我继续保持距离
Cuz for the first time in forever,
因为好久没在生命里
I finally understand
我终于理解你
For the first time in forever,
好久没在我生命里
We can fix this hand in hand
一起来解决问题
We can head down this mountain together
我们可以一起从山上下去
You don’t have live in fear
不必活在恐惧里
Cuz for the first time in forever,
因为好久没在生命里
I will be right here
我陪伴着你
Please go back home, your life awaits
请回去吧 你有生活
Go enjoy the sun and open up the gates
快享受阳光大门都打开了
Yeah, but
我会的,可是
I know
我知道
You mean well, but leave me be
你没错 但别管我
Yes, I’m alone, but I’m alone and free
我是孤单 但有自由生活
Just stay away and you’ll be safe from me
我是孤单 但有自由生活
Actually we’re not (What do you mean you’re not?)
其实你说错(什么我说错)
I get the feeling you don’t know (What do I not know?)
我想你没听说过(没听过什么?)
Arendelle’s in deep, deep, deep, deep snow
阿伦戴尔被冰雪淹没
What?!
什么?!
You’ve kind of set off an eternal winter.. everywhere
貌似你把所有的地方都变成了……永恒的冬天
Everywhere?
所有地方?
Well, it’s okay, you can just unfreeze it
没事的 只要你解冻就行
No, I can’t, I — I don’t know how!
我不知道怎么解冻!
Sure you can! I know you can!
你一定能!我知道你能
Cuz for the first time in forever,
因为好久没在生命里
(I'm such a fool, I can't be free)
(我真太笨 能去哪里)
You don’t have to be afraid
你不需要再恐惧
(No escape from the storm inside of me)
(逃不过漫天风暴在心里)
We can work this out together
逃不过漫天风暴在心里
(I can’t control the curse)
(解除不了诅咒)
We’ll reverse the storm you’ve made
扭转风暴的痕迹
(Anna, please! You’ll only make it worse!)
(安娜请你别再错下去)
Don’t panic (There’s so much fear)
别恐慌 (充满恐惧)
We’ll make the sun shine bright (You’re not safe here)
阳光重临大地(离开这里)
We can face this thing together (No!)
一起面对不要放弃(不)
We can change this winter weather
一起改变寒冬天气
And everything we’ll be (I can’t!)
一起来努力就可以(不可以!)