Raise 'Em Up - Keith Urban&Eric Church
Raise 'em up.
高举酒杯
I'm talking about a lighter on a Saturday night
周六晚上我在一旁谈笑风生
The band plays a song you like
乐队弹了一首你喜欢的歌
And you sing along.
你随着节拍一起唱
Raise 'em up.
高举酒杯
I'm talking about daddy's little pickup truck
我说起了老爸的那辆旧货车
Shotgun seat, there's a woman you love
坐在副驾驶位上的人后来变成了你的爱人
And you're kissing on.
与你不停接吻
Get those wide sales sailing down to Mexico.
任由白帆飘到墨西哥
It's just a whiskey glass if you ain't making a toast.
只是一杯威士忌你就祝酒一杯吧
Lift your teared filled eyes up to the the sky.
抬起你的泪眼仰望天际
A-coming home, you've been gone too lone.
我回家了 你不会再寂寞了
Tonight we're gonna raise 'em up.
今晚我们要高举酒杯
Raise 'em up.
高举酒杯
You got a voice, you got a choice,
你有发言权 也能做出选择
Go make some noise
就勇敢发声
Don't ever let 'em tell you who you are.
不要让他们告知你你真正的自我
Raise 'em up.
高举酒杯
Fist black and blue, fight for the truth
遍体鳞伤只为夺得真相
It's what you do
这就是你该做的
Hand on your heart for the stripes and stars.
手放在心口对着庄严神圣的国旗发誓
Black umbrellas in the pouring rain
倾盆大雨中的黑伞
Sunday Morning Coming Down, Amazing Grace
周日的清晨如约而至这是怎样的恩赐
Lift those tear-filled eyes up to the sky
抬起你的泪眼仰望天际
As the flag flies, say goodbye tonight
国旗飘扬互道离别
We're gonna raise 'em up.
今夜我们要高举酒杯
So you meet someone, the only one
你与某人邂逅唯一的一个
You take her by the hand,
你牵起她的手
make a stand, buy some land
一些地区的人们正在反抗种族歧视
Make some love and them babies come.
让爱的奇迹发生新生命的降临
Raise 'em up.
高举酒杯
Raise 'em up.
高举酒杯
Raise 'em up, trophy high
高举酒杯 高举这奖杯
Raise 'em up to the sky
高举酒杯 举到天际
Raise 'em up, show everybody that newborn smile
高举酒杯 向每个人展示新生命的微笑
Raise 'em up tall and strong
高举酒杯 我们坚定不移
Raise 'em up, right from wrong
高举酒杯 我们坚定不移
Raise 'em up so damn high
将这庆祝酒杯高高举起
they can hear God singing along
就能听到上帝的应和声
Woah oh woah oh...
哇哦哇哦...