FM Radio - Joshua James
i heard about, i heard about your daddy got sick.
我听说了,我听说你爸爸生病了
drove down to the river to die alone.
他沿着河岸开车下去,想孤单赴死
seven days, seven days till they found him all.
七天,七天他们才把他给找到
wrapped up in a blanket on the boat.
裹在一张毯子里,躺在船上
so we put him in the ground.
我们便把他放在地上
down, down, down.
放下,放下,放下他
your momma said "stay strong, don't cry."
你妈妈说,坚强点,别哭
that is what you did.
所以你就按她说的做了
years later, years down later down the road.
多年后,多年后,在路上
on a bus with your fm radio, half drunk, a cigarrette
你在巴士里,带着你的FM收音机,半醉半醒,叼着支香烟
hangin out.
叼着
what happened to your lonely soul? crying out.
在你那孤独的灵魂上发生了什么 哭出声吧
what happened to your lonely soul? screamin out.
在你那孤独的灵魂上发生了什么 哭出声吧
you said try and lose.
你说尝试和迷失
you said try and lose.
你说尝试和迷失
everything you've known.
你所知道的一切
everything you've seen.
你所目睹的一切
everything you've loved.
你所深爱的一切
everything you've been
你所经历的一切
and everywhere you walk
你涉足的每个地方
every song you sing
你唱过的每一支歌
everytime you wake
每次你睁开双眼
it haunts you once again.
这些事,又让你不得安宁
my daddy ain't comin home no no
我爸爸他不会再回家了 不不
daddy ain't comin home no no
爸爸他不会再回家了 不不
my daddy ain't comin home no no
我爸爸他不会再回家了 不不
daddy ain't comin home no no
爸爸他不会再回家了 不不
my daddy ain't comin home no no
我爸爸他不会再回家了 不不