Take A Bow(现场版) - 金泰妍
Ohh, how about a round of applause,
(给你的)掌声如何
Yeah, standin' ovation,
(我)起来(为你)鼓掌
Ooh ohh yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Ooh ohh yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah
You look so dumb right now,
你现在看起来有点麻木
Standin' outside my house,
呆站在我家门外
Tryin' to apologize,
试着想道歉
You’re so ugly when you cry,
你哭起来 还真丑
Please, just cut it out.
行行好 就别再装了
Don’t tell me you’re sorry 'cause you’re not,
别说啥对不起 因为你根本没觉得对不起我
Baby when I know you’re only sorry you got caught,
亲爱的,当我知道你抱歉只是因为你被发现(说谎)
But you put on quite a show (oh),
但你的确演了一出很棒的戏
You really had me goin',
你真的已让我相信
But now it’s time to go (oh),
但现在是离开的时候了
Curtain’s finally closin',
一切终于落幕
That was quite a show (oh),
那真是一场精彩绝伦的表演
Very entertainin',
娱乐性十足
But it’s over now (but it's over now),
但现在 什么都结束了
Go on and take a bow, ohh ohh.
所以,鞠躬答谢吧
And the award for the best liar goes to you,
最佳说谎奖将归你
For makin' me believe
因为你让我相信
that you could be paithful to me,
你对我是忠实的
Let's hear your speech out
让我们来听听你的演说
Go on and take a bow.
所以,鞠躬答谢吧