I was a quick wet boy
我曾是个爱哭的男孩
Diving too deep for coins
为钱币而潜得太深
All of your straight blind eyes
你那直视前方的盲目双眼
Wide on my plastic toys
视线落在我的塑料玩具上
And when the cops closed the fair
当警察把集市关起时
I cut my long baby hair
我剪掉了我婴儿般的长发
Stole me a dog-eared map
你偷了一张狗耳式的地图给我
And called for you everywhere
而我到处在找你
Have I found you?
我找到你了吗
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping
折翼的鸟羡慕,哭泣
Or lost you?
抑或失去了你
American mouth
美国的河口
Big bill looming
大海报隐约出现
Now I’m a fat house cat
现在我是一只肥胖的家猫
Cursing my sore blunt tongue
咒骂着我那因发炎而没有知觉的舌头
Watching the warm poison rats
看着刚被毒死的老鼠
Curl through the wide/white fence cracks
卷曲的毛穿过白色围篱的大裂缝
Kissing on magazine photos
亲着杂志上的照片
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean
那些鱼饵被扔进冰冷而纯净的
Blood of Christ mountain stream
基督山溪的血里去
Have I found you?
我找到你了吗
Flightless bird, brown hair bleeding
折翼的鸟棕色的毛发在淌血
Or lost you?
抑或失去了你
American mouth
美国的河口
Big bill, stuck going down
贴着的大海报正在落下